Daily Bulletin 5-4-2016

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  MUCHOS NACHOS, TURKEY HOT DOG, TURKEY SUB/SUB SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW: CHEESE PIZZA, BREADED BEEF STICKS OR SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  EGG & TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST

STUDENT NEWS:

• This week Student Council is sponsoring Spirit Week to celebrate the end of NeSA testing for the year. Today’s theme is Wacky Wednesday, so hopefully you are wearing mismatched clothing and crazy styles! Also, as always, make sure your outfit is school appropriate and meets the dress code.
  • Attention ROAR Club Members.  Keep turning in your ROAR sheets to Mr. Lempka, Mr. Sliger, Mr. Haws or Mr. Pappas.  You will need 20 successful days during 4th quarter to be invited to the end of the year ROAR Party on May 18th.
  • There will be an informational meeting for those 8th graders interested in running cross-country at Lincoln High next fall this Thursday at 3:05 in Mr. Bax’s room (C-20). We will discuss summer conditioning and mileage, and also talk about expectations of being a Lincoln High distance runner. We hope to see you there!
  • Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Audrey Lester and Mateo Perales; 7th grade, Valentina Catalano and Jada DuBray; and 8th grade, Maddy Fischer and Morgan Runyan.  Please see Ms. Candace in the front office TODAY during your lunch.
  • Attention all 8th grade girls interested in playing volleyball next year: Thursday, May 5th at 6:00 there will be a player/parent meeting at Lincoln High in the Athletic Conference room to discuss camps and summer strength and conditioning.