Daily Bulletin 11-30-2015

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY: MUCHOS NACHOS, SAUSAGE PIZZA, HOT & SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW: CHICKEN NUGGETS, COUNTRY BEEF SANDWICH, PHILLY CHEESE SANDWICH

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BACON SCRAMBLE

STUDENT NEWS:

• 7th and 8th grade girls’ basketball will have practice after school today until 4:30.
  • The Lefler Select Choir meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7:15 and we are looking for some new members to join our awesome group!  See Mrs. Oltman for an audition form and to arrange a time to audition for her.  You would join us starting December 15 when we begin the music for our next concert!  Any 7th or 8th grade student that enjoys singing is encouraged to audition. See Mrs. Oltman for more information.
  • The annual Latina Youth Leadership conference for middle school girls will be held in February this year.  If you are a 7th or 8th girl who identifies as Latina or Hispanic, you are invited to attend this fun and informational day.  Registration packets are available in the Counseling Center and need to be returned by Friday, December 11th.  If you have questions or want to know more about this great opportunity, please talk to Ms. Sturek, the 6th grade counselor.
  • 7th and 8th graders:  Are you considering Nursing as as career? On December 1st Bryan Hospital Nurses will be at Lefler to answer any questions you have about the field of Nursing.  Please see your counselor if you are interested in attending.
  • Please check the Lost & Found table by the cafeteria for any items you are missing.