Daily Bulletin 8-28-2015

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY: POPCORN CHICKEN W/ BREADSTICK, BREADED BEEF STICKS, SOUTHWEST FIESTA BOWL

LUNCH MONDAY: CHICKEN FINGERS W/ BISCUIT, HAMBURGER, CHEESE CALZONETTES WITH DIPPING SAUCE

STUDENT NEWS:

• Attention 7th graders: You may now enter the main doors for breakfast at 7:40. Once you have purchased your breakfast, you must exit the building until entrance time. In addition, any students who are eating breakfast should get in line when you arrive at school no earlier than 7:45. Please do not wait until the entrance bell rings at 7:54 to get in line for breakfast.
  • Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Zach Medina; 7th grade, Alex Martinez; and 8th grade, Charles Sieglaff.
  • Today’s quote comes from U2 lead singer Bono. He says “To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.”
  • Roads, Rails, and Racecars will be every Monday from 3:00-4:00 in room C11. Everyone is welcome!
  • Students that attended the informational student council meeting, please remember to have your materials ready to turn in to Mr. Bax by Monday, August 31, for consideration as a member of the 2015-2016 Student Council. If you are interested in becoming a student council member, and did not attend the meeting, please see Mr. Bax in room C-20 for information. There will be a meeting for returning student council members to help select new members on Tuesday, September 1 at 7:15 am.
  • All 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students interested in Lefler Cross Country please attend a meeting on Monday, August 31st in C10 from 3:00-3:30. You do not need to dress out for running until Tuesday, September 1st.
  • August 28th at 4:30 p.m. is Middle School Night at Seacrest Field. Watch the Lincoln East Spartans and Bellevue East Chieftains battle it out at Seacrest Field. Free admission and popcorn will be provided for students in grades 6-8.