Daily Bulletin 10-07-2014

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY: SUB SANDWICH, HAMBURGER, HOT & SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW: SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS, BUFFALO CHICKEN STRIPS, FISH & CHEESE SANDWICH

STUDENT NEWS:

• 7th grade girls basketball starts Wed., Oct. 8th and 8th grade girls basketball starts Fri., Oct. 10th, so girls on the soccer team can still make it to basketball if you have signed up. On Thursday, Lincoln High School coaches will run a FREE basketball clinic for 6th grade boys and girls students from 3:00 to 4:30.
  • Girls’ soccer is scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday. Boys’ soccer is Wednesday and Friday.
  • Are you signed up?  We currently have 39 Lefler students signed up for Washington DC.  If you would like to go this June you need to sign up by Friday October 10.  If you have questions please see Mrs. Fowler in C21.
  • As always remember what ROAR stands for: Be Respectful take ownership and be accepting and be responsible.
  • The annual Latina Youth Leadership conference is coming up in December.  This is a fun and inspiring day that all middle school Latina girls are invited to attend.  If you would like to participate, please stop by the counseling center (B-4) to pick up a registration packet.  Registration forms need to be signed by parents/guardians and are due by Friday, October 24th.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Sturek, the 8th grade counselor.
  • Auditions for the All School Musical, Mother Goose Inc., are Thursday and Friday this week.  In order to audition you MUST have a parent/guardian signed permission form turned in BEFORE you audition.  Permission forms can be picked up from Mrs. Oltman in A-1 starting today.