Adobe Teaching & Learning
Adobe Teaching and Learning Resources—links to rich resources:
- Adobe for Education web site
- Adobe Certification Programs—Educators and students can get certified for both entry-level skills as an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) and professional-level skills as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE). With the ACA Classroom License, your institution can conduct unlimited online ACA testing in one classroom with up to 30 computers.
- www.lynda.com—Terrific video training at lynda.com (subscription-based). Learn the how’s and why’s from beginner to advanced on virtually any Adobe solution, taught by the pro’s. Get a 7-day trial for free.
- Atomic Learning—A subscription based training site with videos on multitudes of software, including many versions. The site also offers lesson plans with teacher guides searchable by curricular area and grade.
- Adobe TV—Free video tutorials by the pros covering nearly every Adobe product. Learn the basics or advanced tips and tricks. Click the Product button to find tutorials for specific products. Also check out:
- Adobe Professional Development, eSeminars and Events—Connect to free eSeminars as they are delivered, or watch the OnDemand (recorded) versions on your own time. Larger events and summits are listed as well as Adobe Professional Development course offerings.
- Adobe Education Exchange—A FREE community site where educators from all levels can find and share resources and collaborate and network with each other—all focusing on Adobe software in Education.
- Adobe Education Leaders – See who is doing great things with Adobe tools in K-12 education.