- Eight Questions for Emerging Leader Kevin Goddard
- Distributing Leadership Online: New Tool Simplifies Online Project Management
- Checking in with Common Core Implementation in Illinois
- Every Student Science Literate
- Leading With Vision: Taking the Common Core State Standards to Routine Practice in Schools and Classrooms
- Changing the Way We Look at Change: Change the Frame, Change the Game
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
The following sites work well with interactive white boards for whole group instruction and practice. Go to the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives for all the manipulatives you need when projecting lesson. This site is magical Students can see you … Continue reading
What’s a podcast? A podcast is digital media file (either audio or video) or a series of files that are released episodically on the web. People can subscribe to a podcast through a real simple syndication (RSS), which downloads every … Continue reading
Who doesn’t like to read comics? Even better if your students are the authors! Comic Life is a software found in your applications folder. Students K-12 can use it to tell a story with little or lots of writing. Some … Continue reading
Atomic Learning is back! Once again you can access high quality tutorials for different applications on you LPS Mac and other online application. Click on the icon or find the Atomic Learning link on the staff page at lps.org.