2016-17 Online Registration
Access to course registration is done through the Synergy ParentVUE/StudentVue using the “course register” tab on the left of the screen. The registration window will be open from Wednesday, January 4th through Tuesday, January 31st.. To complete this registration process, you will need to use a computer not your phone app.
For students and families who would like assistance with the online registration process, dates and times for help sessions are listed on the school’s website.
LSW Online Registration Directions
1. Review “Graduation Requirement Checklist” on right
2. Note courses that you will select for 2017-18
3. Log-in to StudentVUE and go to “Course Request”
4. Scroll down to bottom of page to view “Graduation Status Summary”
5. Review areas highlighted in yellow as they indicate grad requirements to be met
6. Scroll up “Click Here to Change Course Request” to select courses
• Select drop down menu to select “Department”
• Click on “Search Courses” button
• Click on “Request” for selecting a course
• Click on “Click Here to Move Selected Requests to Selected Courses” button
• Select at least one alternate course by clicking on “Alternate”
7. Select BOTH terms of a 2 Term course (S1 & S2)
8. Register for a TOTAL of 80 credit hours
9. Complete registration by due date.
4-Year College Entrance Requirements Based on Recommendations by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- English: 40 credit hours (Must include intensive reading & writing experiences; Most colleges do not count Oral Comm)
- Math: 40 credit hours (Must include Algebra, Geometry, Adv Algebra, & one additional unit that builds on a knowledge of Algebra)
- Science: 30 credit hours (Must include at least 20 credit hours selected from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Earth Science with 10 hours including lab instruction)
- Social Sciences: 30 credit hours (Must include at least 10 credit hours of American &/or World History, Plus an additional 10 credit hours of History, American Government, &/or Geography)
World Language: 20 credit hours minimum (Must include two levels of the same world language)