LEAP is ENROLLING new students!
- Are you between the ages of 14 and 24?
- Were you in – or currently in- the foster care or child welfare system?
- Are you within 12-9 months of completing high school and on-track to earn your diploma or already completed high school/GED?
- Are you interested in college or career training and not currently enrolled in college courses?
- Do you want help succeeding in college, want to meet new people, have a lot fun, participate in leadership activities, and even earn scholarships or reduced tuition?
LEAP offers the following opportunities to eligible candidates:
- Scholarship opportunities
- Support during your transition to college and throughout your college experience
- Fun activities, group learning, on-campus support system
- Leadership opportunities to help build your resume
- Help finding a career you love
To check on eligibility requirements as well as to apply, please click here to download the LEAP Enrollment Form. If interested, please complete all sections of the attached LEAP enrollment form and return it to Brittney Livingston (in Omaha) at email@example.com or return to Lindsey Drake (in Lincoln) at firstname.lastname@example.org.