Important Information for families:
- View the incoming 6th grade powerpoint HERE.
- If you are interested in playing football for Lincoln High, you can find information HERE.
- The Downtown YMCA is offering Teen Night for all students in grades 5-9 the Last Saturday of each month from 7-10:30.
- Irving Community Spring Picnic: Friday 5/19/17 5:30-7:30. HAS BEEN CANCELLED because of weather.
- LPS Middle Level Orchestra contest has been set. The contest is May 9 at Culler Middle School. Irving will play at 7:00 p.m.
- Chromebook Check-in for all 6th and 7th Graders: Check in includes chromebook, bag and charger
- 7th graders will check in with their Science classes (5/15-Hoffmann, 5/16 Dresden)
- Team 6C will check in 5/17 with their math class
- Team 6A will check in 5/18 with their math class
- Team 6B will check in5//19 with their math class
- Help LSE Art Department win $50,000 from VANS. Find details HERE about voting for your favorite new VANS shoe design created by students.
From the Principal:
Welcome to the Irving Middle School website. It is my privilege to serve the Irving Middle School community as principal. Here at Irving, it is our mission to develop personal responsibility, ethical behaviors, cultural awareness, life-long learning and academic excellence within our students. Our mission is accomplished through the tireless work of talented educators I am proud to work alongside.
At Irving, our staff work collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality education is provided to every student. It is our steadfast belief that all students can learn and achieve to their full potential. Additionally, Irving students are provided with community outreach opportunities to develop cultural awareness and leadership qualities within each child.
No child’s education is fully realized without a successful partnership between school and home. I invite you to use this site as a communication tool to stay involved with your child’s experience at Irving.
I look forward to partnering with you through the school year.