Important Information/Dates for families:
- Irving’s Online Newspaper
- There will be changes to the Middle School Math Sequence next year. For information on those changes, click HERE
- Spanish translation of changes can be found HERE
- Beat summer boredom! Join us March 20 at an open house from 6 to 7:30 pm to learn about many great activities for middle school students for the summer. Several organizations will have booths talking about activities from music and theatre to technology and outdoor camps that will to keep the learning going all summer long. Many organizations will have scholarships available. (Hosted by IPTSO: Irving Parent/Teacher/Student Organization)
- Student Council is having a Cereal Drive to collect boxes of dry cereal for the food pantry. Their goal is 1000 boxes by March 9th. Students should bring cereal to their 2nd period X day classes.
- LSE Color guard is hosting Open Gym Nights. Click HERE for dates and times
From the Principal:
Welcome to the Irving Middle School website. It is my privilege to serve the Irving Middle School community as principal. Here at Irving, it is our mission to develop personal responsibility, ethical behaviors, cultural awareness, life-long learning and academic excellence within our students. Our mission is accomplished through the tireless work of talented educators I am proud to work alongside.
At Irving, our staff work collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality education is provided to every student. It is our steadfast belief that all students can learn and achieve to their full potential. Additionally, Irving students are provided with community outreach opportunities to develop cultural awareness and leadership qualities within each child.
No child’s education is fully realized without a successful partnership between school and home. I invite you to use this site as a communication tool to stay involved with your child’s experience at Irving.
I look forward to partnering with you through the school year.