December 10 | Monday | 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Group will meet the second Monday of every month
This peer-support group is for those who have experienced the suicide death of someone significant in their lives. Adults, teens, and children (ages kindergarten and up) are welcome.
This group is a supplement to the Family Grief and Young Adult Grief Groups to support the unique needs of survivors of suicide. The curriculum will incorporate Dr. Alan Wolfelt’s Six Needs of Mourning. To register, you must be a past or present Mourning Hope participant.
- You may attend as an individual or as a family
- School-aged children must be accompanied by an adult caregiver
- Children under the age of five (5) are not permitted to attend
- Children must be aware that the cause of death was suicide
- Monthly attendance is not required; register and attend as support is needed
Groups are provided free of charge, but participants must pre-register at https://www.mourninghope.org/services/survivors-of-suicide-loss-registration.html
Contact Mourning Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.488.8989 with questions.