The TeamMates Mentoring Program of Lincoln is excited to once again be coordinating a Toys For Tots sign-up site this year. Toys for Tots is a holiday assistance program that is put on by the Marines in our community and helps to provide gifts for children for the holidays.
A few things our families need to know:
- All children aged 0-18 are eligible to receive gifts.
- TeamMates organizes the distribution, but children do NOT have to be involved in the mentoring program to be eligible.
- Applicants need to complete and return the completed Family Request Form and bring their documents for verification to the TeamMates Office located at 5905 O Street. If an applicant is unable to make it to our office to complete the sign-up process, please contact the TeamMates office at 402-436-1990.
- A family may only sign up with one agency for Toys for Tots.
- With a current piece of mail and a picture ID, applicants also need to bring their children’s Social Security cards for verification. If they do not have one or are not able to bring them, there are a few other things we will accept, so please have them call our office.
The last day to sign-up is Thursday, November 30th. The distribution date for families is Monday, December 18th from 8am-2pm at the LPS District Office. More information will be provided to participating families at a later date.
For further questions, please call the TeamMates office or email Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.