GSK Consumer Healthcare is expanding the GSK Apprenticeship Program in Lincoln. Their site is now recruiting for two Automation Technician apprenticeships aligned to their Engineering and Maintenance team.
The four-year rotational program give the apprentice the opportunity to earn a fully funded Associates of Applied Science degree in Mechatronics from Metropolitan Community College in Omaha as well as a Certificate of Apprenticeship Completion from the U.S. Department of Labor.
To be eligible for our Automation Technician apprenticeship program, you will need:
- High school diploma/current high school senior
- High school GPA B (2.8) or above (4.0 scale)
- Algebra and Geometry or 2 units equivalent of academic math (GPA 2.8 or above in each case)
- Completed high school level Physics by graduation
- Must be able to commute on a daily basis to the GSK facility in Lincoln
To learn more about the program visit http://us.gsk.com/en-us/careers/apprenticeships/our-programs/automation-technician-apprenticeships/