Tomorrow we are having our Friendship Card exchange! The children are making bags during school to collect the cards they receive. Please remember these guidelines when helping your child make their cards:
- Help your child write his or her name on each card.
- Do not write other children’s names on the cards. This will help your child pass out their cards more easily.
- Per LPS preschool policy, please do not send food, candy, or other edible items. Thank you for your help with this.
- Non-edible items are welcome such as, stickers, tattoos, pencils, or erasers.
- Bring enough cards for all your child’s classmates. We currently have 20 children.