Block 1 & 2
The importance of saving and investments strategies to achieve financial goals to help finance post-secondary opportunities.
WE WILL UNDERSTAND:
Strategies used to establish, build, maintain, monitor, and control credit.
WE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and explain when and why credit is used.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of each type of credit.
- Determine how one earns a good credit score and report
- Examine consumers’ legal rights and responsibilities when dealing with credit.
Objective 4: Students will understand strategies used to establish, build, maintain, monitor and control credit.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of types and use of credit.
Key Terms: Credit, bankruptcy, sources of credit, types of credit; Credit rating, credit bureaus/reports