Attached is an audio clip from one of our BIST consultants
Another school year comes to a close today with the “Tunnel Walk” sendoff of our 5th graders. Pre-school through 4th grade lined the halls to cheer and clap and give a sendoff to our future middle school students.
Arnold Elementary School is participating in the Jump for Heart fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Jump Rope for Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. They teach kids:
- the importance of developing heart-healthy habits;
- that being physically active can be fun;
- that raising funds to support cardiovascular research and education helps save lives in their community and across the country.
If you are raising money online here’s how…
- Be sure you have talked to your parents and gotten their permission to sign up for raising money online.
- Go to www.heart.org/jump or www.heart.org/hoops and click on Register Today.
- Enter your School Name and State and click Submit to find your school’s event. When you find your team, click the Join Team hyperlink.
- Continue by following the directions given.